Brownfield or greenfield, adam and its advanced data capture and analysis capability delivers a flexible, single-source data site, improving project efficiency and significant cost savings to our clients.
adam is single-source web-enabled tool for the development and optimisation of asset management information, including data capture, maintenance analysis as well as build and spares identification, which is configurable for upload to any asset
adam is a proprietary software system developed specifically to provide the advanced data capture and analysis required for the development of an effective EAM or CMMS system.
The most significant benefit of using adam is the ability to manage project data and reviews via one true single-source system, while simultaneously verifying and adding value to data.
- Customisable fields, definitions and business rules
- Equipment hierarchy
- Bills of Materials
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
- Maintenance plans, items and task lists
- Procedures and documents
- Spare parts review
- Configurable tag allocation
- Data manipulation and verification
- Bulk updating of data
- Load Sheets
- Built-in and customisable reports
- Application support and suggestions log.